Captivating Your Clients – Tips for Knocking Their Socks Off.
Episode 08: Show Notes.
There are as many photographers as there are coffee shops. But what makes one better than the next? Why do we prefer going back to the same ones over and over again? It’s all about creating an experience that your clients cannot stop talking about. This involves doing small extra things to show that you care and are interested in what matters to them—and it doesn’t have to be high effort or expensive. In this episode, we share those special things you can do to keep clients happy and get them talking about your service with everybody else. From handing them a small gift when you wrap up a session to inviting them to a client appreciation event at the end of the year, there are lots you can do to wow!
Key Points From This Episode:
• Survive in a saturated market by creating an unforgettable experience for your clients.
• We talk about the power of word of mouth marketing.
• Suggestions for the types of questions you want to ask and why this information is important.
• Make your clients feel special by bringing along a small gift to hand them after the session.
• Ideas for nice things you can say to your clients when you email their images to them.
• Wow them by giving them a few more images than originally agreed upon.
• Host a client appreciation event towards the end of the year to thank your clients again.
“When you create an experience that is different, your clients will start talking and spread the word naturally. Word of mouth is one of the best forms of marketing.” — Logan Fahey [0:01:32]
“Finding out what’s important to the family will help you customize their session even more so they walk away saying, ‘Wow, this is exactly what we wanted.’” — Logan Fahey [0:03:03]
“Another easy way to under promise and over deliver is give a few more images than promised. So, if you offer a package of 25 images, maybe include five extra.” — Logan Fahey [0:05:34]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: