Join 159,316 others & grab my FREE Lightroom Presets, to give your photos a variety of rad new looks, let you edit photos (waaaaay) faster, & turn clients into raving fans!
“I recently spent a ridiculous amount of money on “decent,” presets. I absolutely love yours and they were free. Thank you so much!” -Dana H.
These FREE Lightroom presets are designed to give you a tremendous amount of creative variety with the simplicity of only 1 click!
Have you ever been frustrated by the amount of time you spend behind the computer editing photos rather than behind the camera shooting? If so – I have news for you… I’ve been there. Luckily for me, over the years of working within Lightroom editing photos I’ve been able to cut down my post processing workflow time big time and a large part of that is from creating Lightroom presets that work! I’ve literally spend hours upon hours coming up with different free Lightroom presets that have been fine tuned that give my images a different “look” or “feel” depending on what exactly I am looking for and fits the photo best…
I am here to help you get your life back from the digital dark room!
My 100% free Lightroom presets starter pack work flawlessly for both Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, 6 and Lightroom CC! My brand new free Lightroom Presets Collection, features 15 awesome different looks and edits that are designed to give you creative versatility with 1 click simplicity!
Scroll down below to see my sample photo gallery with these free presets!
What is a Lightroom Preset?
A “Lightroom preset” is simply a set of multiple editing adjustments that have been saved for easy reuse and duplication on future photos with only 1 click of the mouse rather than repeat all of the needed steps. Presets are can be utilized to not only help your editing workflow become faster but also give your final images a more consistent look.
Here is Exactly What You’ll Get
- Bitchin’ Summer – A warm vintage type preset with a “beachy” feel.
- Cole’s Bangin’ Bright B&W – Classic, Timeless, Soft B&W
- Winter Haze – Similar vibe to Bitchin’ Summer with cooler tones.
- Wild Style 1 – A 70s retro toned cross processing look
- Wild Style 2 – A 70s retro toned cross processing look – less green
- Smooth Skin Slight Desat – Soft, smooth, romantic, color preset
- Sepia & B&W Twist – Cole’s signature sepia/B&W mix!
- Old School Film Sepia – Go back in time to the pre-digital age, hi-grain and edgy
- Old School Film B&W – Go back in time to the pre-digital age, hi-grain and edgy
- High Contrast B&W – A higher contrast B&W
- Faux Film – Beautifully warm and slightly desaturated color tones with grain
- Crisp, Clean, Color – Cole’s go to preset for bright, smooth and colorful.
- Color Me Rad! – When you want color but with an edge!
- Big Bold Color – Bright and bold
- Antiqued – Another creative back in time B&W / Sepia cross processing look
Note – the final look of your photos using the above presets is largely dependent on how correct your exposure is in the original image; make any modifications or adjustments as necessary.
How to Get My Free Lightroom Presets
My free Lightroom Preset Collection is available to you as an immediate download. All you have to do is sign up with your email right here and the Lightroom presets will be sent directly to your inbox.
You will receive a welcome email and also a video showing you how to easily install the presets!
Thanks so much for stopping by and grabbing your free Lightroom Preset set of my Lightroom presets! I hope you love them.
Here are some sample photos using our free Lightroom preset collection!