Let’s face it, the world right now is a scary place…
And it seems as though you can’t escape it.
For many of us it seems as though this will never end, but it will. I promise, it will and when it does we’ll be able to look back and think about how wild & scary that was but also how much stronger we are now after going through it.
States and entire countries are completely shutting down to make sure that we slow down this pandemic and although frustrating it’s gotten to this point, it’s the right thing to do.
Suddenly many of us have gone from having zero free time… to plenty of free time.
I believe the best thing we can all do right now is to make the most of this time that we now have.
We. Are. Photographers.
It’s our duty to capture these moments in time. The good, bad, scary and everything imbetween…
This is the time for you to pick up your camera and get to work.
So when the clouds clear and the dust settles we will be READY to get right back at it.
For you that might be…
- Picking up your camera again after it’s been collecting dust in the closer for months to finally master manual mode.
- Or…work on catching up on blog posts from your past clients
- Or…polishing up your website, so you’re ready to start booking clients again after the quarantine passes.
- Or…learning some new tricks inside Lightroom or Photoshop to improve your photo editing.
Regardless of what you need help with – we’re here for you.
…and right now we’re in a shortage of “good news”.
What you need most right now is to FEEL good about life…and here’s how we can help.
Between today and April 8th I’ve decided to give Cole’s Classroom Pro access for FREE to all photographers who would like to use this COVID-19 quarantine for good and to improve their photography and/or photography business. (No catch / No credit card required)
Inside Cole’s Classroom Pro you will get access to:
- Over 50 full-length photography courses
- 14 Backstage Pass episodes where we take you along with us on our real photo sessions so you can watch us work on-location & behind the scenes editing to learn how and why we do what we do
- 200+ quick and easy to implement training videos by our photography mentors
- FREE access to our very own Client Management tool, Hey Ned, so you can send professional contracts, invoices and questionnaires
- Our entire downloadable tools & templates library!
Sound like a good deal?
If I have one wish for you… don’t let that camera go to waste. Now is the time to do something for yourself…improve your craft & document life.
Stay safe out there & I look forward to having you!
P.S. – I’d greatly appreciate it if you could share this announcement on Facebook or wherever. It’ll help us bring some positivity to the world when we need it most.